Our ManAlive online groups operate exactly like our small groups do on Monday night at Bethel Church. We have great worship, testimonies, games, and speakers. But what works, what really get’s men better is the small group.
We have been very successful in helping men get free from destructive habits and get their life, their marriage, their work, and their relationships back together and back in order. I’m not just talking about surviving, but thriving in every area of their life. It’s a team sport and we need each other to get better, and the small group is what will get you there.
Our online groups are for both individuals and for Churches. Multiple groups are meeting weekly online right now that will help you not only get better but find what brings you alive.
Our small group is one finest discipleship models in the world, you will love it, the men in your church will love you for it. When you have the hearts of the men, you have the hearts of the Church. You will get better, and your better will influence every one you are in relationship with. In the marketplace, in your family, community, and in your church. Contact us to get started.
In group you will learn:
- How to feel and express emotion
- Go after your pain
- How to overcome shame
- Establish healthy relationships
- Get free from porn and masturbation
- Break out of isolation and passivity
- Get free from sexual sin
- Good homework
Group: Online groups are similar in that we do small group the same.
- Five minute shares
- homework each week
Differences from an in-person Redding group:
Worship isn’t the same unless a guy in group is a worship leader. Sometimes I play music they like off my phone. They have to be intentional with community where they are. I can’t hug them, we aren’t in person. Games aren’t the same because we can’t interact the same.. Don’t want this to be a negative so I have my guys do testimonies or tell a story from their life. I have themed weeks like flannel week sometimes just for fun.
- Maybe talk about our intentionality to really get to know each other, be there, make phone calls.
- we build community and help you build community where you are
- we have fun and really connect
- we cry together, laugh together, and help each other out
Details and Expectations:
- $40 application fee
- $25 per week, paid to your group leader
- 6 month minimum commitment, meeting every week (just showing up is half the battle)
- Be on time
- Be honest
- Respect your small group leader
If you’re ready to make a change in your life, get healthy, and starting really experiencing life, click the button below and join an online group.